Hugh Symons offers a scan on demand service to customers with ad-hoc or regular scanning requirements, with expedited turnaround times provided where necessary. This service is available for document and microfilm scanning and there is a range of options to suit all customer needs.
- Records can be couriered from the customer to Hugh Symons’ secure facilities for scanning as required
- Collections using Hugh Symons' vehicles and staff can be scheduled as frequently as required or booked on an ad hoc basis with our Logistics Team
- Turnaround times and SLAs will be agreed at commencement of the scan on demand service and following a pilot testing and proof of concept phase
- Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) will be used where possible as the most efficient and secure method to deliver data scanned on demand
- Encrypted email can also be used to deliver data if SFTP is not possible
- Original scanned documents can be returned to the customer or securely destroyed as part of the scan on demand service
There are various pricing options for scanning on demand to suit all types of customer requirements, including ad-hoc individual payments and service plans. Please get in touch if you would like to find out more about Hugh Symons’ scan on demand services.