Hugh Symons Information Management: About Us
Hugh Symons Information Management Ltd (HSIM) was founded in 1974 in Bournemouth and initially provided a microfilm service to all market sectors across the South and West of England. This steadily developed into a country wide service.
In the early 1990s HSIM’s Board of Directors adopted the philosophy of “investment, development and progression” as a result of which HSIM was among the forerunners to establish itself in the electronic document management marketplace developing not only scanning bureaux but also document management software. This management philosophy has prevailed since that time and HSIM has grown to become one of the leading information management companies in the UK.
- We provide nationwide services from secure centres all based in the UK.
- HSIM employs in excess of 130 skilled staff directly in document management processes.
- We have a client list in excess of 600 organizations from all market areas, including the public and private sectors.
- In excess of 20 million images are produced each month by our bureaux.
- Registered with the Information Commissioners Office, HSIM is compliant to all required document management standards including ISO 9001, ISO 27001, BS 10008, ISO 14001 and the HSCIC Toolkit.